Saccom RH offre son conseil en recrutement, audit RH, formation et coaching au profit des entreprises marocaines et multinationales, à l'échelle nationale et internationale tous secteurs confondus.
Saccom RH présente également son conseil et accompagnement aux cadres et cadres dirigeants dans leur recherche d'emploi et gestion de carrière.
• Assists top management in setting goals that promote company growth
• Oversees daily activity of the centers
• Prepares budgets, schedules, and other organisational reports as needed
• Manages team workloads in order to meet business requirements and deadlines
• Develops plans to increase efficiency and reduce costs
• Improves existing systems and policies
• Ensures customer requirements are met in a timely manner
• Manages centers performance
• Identifies improvement areas and plans and implements systems to boost company effectiveness
• Manages multisites performance
• Executes plans designed to meet company goals by changing policies and coaching employees
• Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
• Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback
• Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
• Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction.
• Degree in Management or Business Field Preferred;
• Prior Experience as Operations Director;
• Strong Organisation Skills;
• Excellent Communication Skills, Both Verbal and Written; Strong Problem-Solving Skills;
• Computer Literate; Adaptable to Change;
• Driven to Achieve Results; Exceptional Coaching Skills;
• Strong Decision Making, Action Planning, and Prioritization Skills;
• Ability to Work on a Team; Knowledge of Safety, Quality, and Cost Objectives; Commitment to Providing the Highest Level of Support and Quality;
• Ability to Demonstrate Exceptional Organisation and Planning Skills.