Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 10 à 20 ans
Secteur d'activité : Agroalimentaire
Région : Casablanca et région | Maroc
Publication : du
26/10/2021 au 12/12/2021
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Oui
Postes proposés : 1
Production Director (Saudi Arabia)
Jouna Company for Bread and Sweets
Create since 2000, in the region of EL QUASSIM, in Saudi Arabia, the company Jouna has not stopped growing and diversifying their products to meet the needs of these customers.
The work activities of the company are diverse, the company has a factory for bakery and pastry making, as well as markets for the sale of foodstuffs, cold rooms for the storage of foodstuffs. The company also has stores leased to local and international restaurants.
Here is a breakdown of each activity owned by the company:
The factory started operating in 2008, and due to the excellence of our products of all kinds of breads and fresh baked goods, as well as the quality of our products, jouna has become the pioneer in its field
Which began to operate in the year 2000, which was one of the most important markets and in terms of area and in terms of variety of food products and availability of a large amount of local and international products.
Cold storage for frozen Food:
We have had a frozen food storage platform since 2000 and have acquired numerous storage contracts for large freezer companies such as Al Watania Poultry, Fakih Poultry and other frozen food retailers, as well as in the storage of dates, where our distinguished location and proximity to the Buraidah International Dates Festival
As a production manager, you'll make sure goods and services are produced safely, cost-effectively and on time and that they meet the required quality standards, The ideal candidate for this position will succeed in this role if they have both knowledge and technical depth about the bakery industry. This is essential as they will be a central person in the decision-making process, working with multiple individuals across different teams when necessary. As a result, they will also be overseeing specific personnel.
As a production manager, you'll oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations. You'll need to:
- Plan and draw up a production schedule
- Decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate
- Select equipment and take responsibility for its maintenance
- Ensure that the production will be cost-effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing budgets with both clients and managers
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programs
- Organize the repair of any damaged equipment
- Liaise with different departments, teams and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers, clients
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals
- Collate and analyze data, putting together production reports for both factory managers and customers
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers
- Review worker performance and identify training needs.
Profil recherché :
- Min. Production / Manufacturing Engineering, Food Technology or Industrial Engineering degree
- Minimum 10 years at the Production Manager experience from a food / food ingredient manufacturing environment. experience in the biscuit industry or industrial bakery is an asset
- Good knowledge of the procedure of GMP, ISO, AIB, familiar with Dynamic 365
- Analytical, self-starter, decisive and able to perform under pressure and a team player; strong leadership qualities, able to take instruction and perform work accordingly
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and professional individual • Independent, resourceful and able to take pressure under fast pace work environment
Type de contrat :