Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 10 à 20 ans
Secteur d'activité : Informatique
Région : Tout le Maroc | Maroc
Publication : du
31/01/2019 au 01/05/2019
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Oui
Postes proposés : 10
VP of Professional Services ($200K/year) - Senior Remote Work (Casablanca, Rabat, Fez, Marrakesh, Tangier)
Who is Crossover?
Crossover connects talent from around the globe with companies who are looking to hire only the best. We have more than 1850+ people from 98 different countries working full time (40 hrs/wk) for our clients and we are growing quickly as we have more customer demand than we can find good people.
We are also a mission-driven company. In other words, we believe in providing people with high-paying, long-term jobs/careers. We are not a marketplace in which companies are trying to hire someone at bottom basement rates for temporary work.
Finding reliable, fairly compensated freelance or contract work can be a challenge. And sifting through sites filled with short-term gigs listed at rock-bottom rates is discouraging.
You’re worth more than that. At Crossover, we understand that you’re looking for long-term contracts and competitive compensation. And that’s just what we offer to candidates who have the skills and experience to stand out and the willingness to complete our rigorous evaluation process.
All of our jobs are location-independent, intended to be multi-year in duration, and offer high rates by U.S. standards. We match talented people with great companies for long-term, remote working relationships that are a win-win for everyone.
As a Vice President of Professional Services, your mission is to manage a team of IT professionals that will provide expert techno-functional consulting services to telecommunications and enterprise software companies.
- Evaluate, design, build, and integrate, solutions based on customer’s requirements
- Create and manage project plans to help customers implement our software and services (includes activities such as kickoffs, implementation monitoring, data integration, planning/forecasting, SOW’s creation)
- Hire, train and manage a team of IT professionals.
- Be able to define metrics to measure your team’s performance using our own software-based tool to improve processes, staffing, and productivity in order to deliver customer success on every project while achieving productivity improvements of 25% QoQ
Profil recherché :
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Business related discipline
- Advance English level
- 15+ years of total experience in Engineering, R&D or professional services
- 5+ years of experience in a senior professional services lead role for telecom companies
- Seasoned consulting experience in the telecom industry. You need to master Telco language.
- Demonstrated knowledge of hardware, software, networks, and architecture
- Strong experience managing a team of 100+ people
- Skilled at working with technical project managers, engineers and developers to guide their weekly outcomes
- Experience in managing multiple $5M-$10M complex consult services across more than a single product
- Extensive experience being accountable for project delivery success
- Strong operational, project management, consulting technology and process improvement skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present at an executive level
Type de contrat :