Niveau d'expérience requis : De 5 à 10 ans
Secteur d'activité : Informatique
Région : Tout le Maroc | Maroc
Publication : du
16/05/2019 au 16/07/2019
Type de contrat : CDI
Niveau d’études: Bac +3
Poste avec Management : Oui
VP of Professional Services ($200K/year) - Remote Work - Casablanca, Rabat, Fez
Who is Crossover?
Crossover connects talent from around the world with companies who are looking to hire only the best. We have more than 1850+ people from 98 different countries working full time (40 hrs / wk) for our customers and we are growing quickly.
We are also a mission-driven company. In other words, we believe in providing high-paying people , long-term jobs / careers . We are not a marketplace in which we are looking for someone at the bottom rate for temporary work.
Finding reliable, fairly compensated freelance or contract work can be a challenge. And sifting through sites with rock-bottom rates is discouraging.
You're worth more than that. At Crossover , we understand that you're looking for long-term contracts and competitive compensation . And that's just what we have to offer, and we are looking for a more comprehensive and more flexible approach.
All of our jobs are rental-independent, designed to be multi-year in duration, and offer high rates by US standards . We match talented people with great companies for long-term , remote working relationships that are a win-win for everyone.
As a Vice President of Professional Services and Delivery, your mission is to manage multiple teams of professionals that will provide expert techno-functional services to telecommunications and enterprise software companies.
You will coach managers, while designing, enforcing and continuously improving processes across multiple teams.
- Evaluate, design, build, and operate services in a generic factory-mode, delivering top-quality software outputs.
- Hire, train and manage a team of engineering professionals.
- Be able to define metrics to measure your team’s performance using our own software-based tool to improve quality, processes, staffing, and productivity in order to deliver customer success on every deliverable.
Profil recherché :
- University degree (BS, MS, or PhD) in either Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or Information Technology
- 2+ years of experience as a software engineer, directly writing software product code OR a technical consultant, directly customizing, configuring, and integrating software for customers
- 5+ years of experience managing delivery of technical projects or services to external customers
- Extensive experience in leading a large organization of 50+ individual contributors
- Perfect spoken and written English
- Ability to communicate with several diverse techno-functional teams
- Experience in overseeing the implementation process of client-facing SaaS projects
- Skilled at communicating effectively with software engineers, technical customer support teams and project managers
Nice to have:
- Wllingness to unlearn management styles that you used before and re-learn how to manage a team under our own “Worksmart Pro” productivity management model
- Strong organization skills, experience leading and working across large multi-functional teams with direct and indirect influence
Type de contrat :