Who is Crossover?
Crossover connects talent from around the world with companies who are looking to hire only the best. We have more than 1850+ people from 98 different countries working full time (40 hrs / wk) for our customers and we are growing quickly.
We are also a mission-driven company. In other words, we believe in providing high-paying people, long-term jobs / careers. We are not a marketplace in which we are looking for someone at the bottom rate for temporary work.
Finding reliable, fairly compensated freelance or contract work can be a challenge. And sifting through sites with rock-bottom rates is discouraging.
You're worth more than that. At Crossover, we understand that you're looking for long-term contracts and competitive compensation. And that's just what we have to offer, and we are looking for a more comprehensive and more flexible approach.
All of our jobs are rental-independent, designed to be multi-year in duration, and offer high rates by US standards. We match talented people with great companies for long-term, remote working relationships that are a win-win for everyone.
We're running an Online Hiring Event this Saturday to hire Salesforce Software Engineering Managers ($100K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
Salesforce Software Engineering Manager will support and be responsible for client delivery, proposals, new business opportunities, and knowledge management.
This includes but is not limited to new product launches, hardware/software updates, major deployments, etc. Responsibilities will include facilitating cross-functional groups, assisting teams with issue resolution/decision making, and the creating/analyzing/maintaining of project work plans. Also, the communicating of project status, identifying project process improvements, assessing project value/probability of success and coordinating training are the key components of this position.
Analysis and Solution Definition:
- Coordination, implementation and delivery of selected projects systematically initiated within Marketing Services.
- Keeping abreast of current technology; participating in professional organizations.
- Meeting with all Project Leaders to discuss strategy for integration of project systems, databases, or application modules to improve operational performance and consistency of documentation across Crossover affiliates.
- Work with internal functional experts, suppliers, and consultants on various teams to develop and communicate programs.
- Support the communication effort required to implement technology enhancements effectively.
- Ensures that projects remain on schedule and within budget.
- Ensures projects are completed according to plan.
- Remains aware of any potential problems and works to mitigate any risks.
- Monitors project deliverables and progress through continuous feedback of project members.
- Prepares reports on project progress and problems.
- Leads Salesforce support team members, evaluates work results and provides required guidance.
- Establishes best practices processes for the entire Support process.
- Manages processing (including working tickets) of incoming tickets/calls/chats to Support team to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end-user issues.
- Proactively solves problems and provides timely resolution to ensure minimal impact on employee satisfaction.
- Performs project tasks independently, and directs the efforts of others.
- Reviews deliverables to ensure accuracy and overall quality.
- Coaches and mentors junior staff.
- Follows up with customers to identify areas for improvement.
- Improves customer support by responding to queries and handling complaints.
- Monitors and documents employee performance results.
- Bring new ideas to the table for processes for efficiency improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- At least 5 years of Salesforce.com platform experience
- Proven managerial experience in leading a team of more than 20 heads
- Salesforce.com certification required
- Project Management methodology knowledge
- CRM knowledge
- Strong customer service orientation
- Must have good Presentation, Negotiation, Influencing skills
- Selling skills
- A true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. We do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
- Good proficiency in the English language
Join our community of remote professionals!