Who is Crossover?
Crossover connects talent from around the world with companies who are looking to hire only the best. We have more than 1850+ people from 98 different countries working full time (40 hrs / wk) for our customers and we are growing quickly.
We are also a mission-driven company. In other words, we believe in providing high-paying people, long-term jobs / careers. We are not a marketplace in which we are looking for someone at the bottom rate for temporary work.
Finding reliable, fairly compensated freelance or contract work can be a challenge. And sifting through sites with rock-bottom rates is discouraging.
You're worth more than that. At Crossover, we understand that you're looking for long-term contracts and competitive compensation. And that's just what we have to offer, and we are looking for a more comprehensive and more flexible approach.
All of our jobs are rental-independent, designed to be multi-year in duration, and offer high rates by US standards. We match talented people with great companies for long-term, remote working relationships that are a win-win for everyone.
We're running an Online Hiring Event this Saturday to hire SaaSOps Software Engineering Managers ($100K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
The key criteria for success in this position will be ensuring the availability, uptime, cost optimization, and overall quality of products using a radically differentiated process.
You will be the driver of cost and quality optimizations throughout the organization.
Along with good managerial skills, the Engineering Manager will need to leverage their technical depth as a former engineer and architect to set a personal standard for SaaSOps excellence.
The individual will gain unprecedented access to the top technology companies throughout the globe and will be expected to hold their own as a valuable contributor.
The SaaSOps Software Engineering Manager will be expected to ensure the availability, uptime and cost optimization of our high-quality products.
You should have an always-on mentality, a passion for metrics-driven decisions, and a desire to execute a drastically differentiated technical operations processes using cutting edge technologies.
In this position, the SaaSOps Software Engineering Manager will be expected to meet tight daily SLAs and use their technical and managerial abilities to drive their teams to deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly improvements using our ultra-efficient application hosting infrastructure.
At Crossover, we set high-quality bars and push for constant improvements, the SaaSOps Software Engineering Manager activities will include:
- Running deep-dives into weekly metrics and escalations
- The building, developing, engaging and coaching of a team recruited from a global talent pool
- Leading meetings to communicate team updates, process changes, and improvements
- Leveraging their broad Technical Operations Management experience to raise the level of the team performance in an atypical fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in hands-on software development/engineering or SaaS/PaaS operations
- 3+ years experience of leading teams of Cloud/SaaS technologies
- Experience managing teams of at least 10+ people
- Commercial experience in SaaSOps/TechOps/Infrastructure Ops/DevOps, & networking, performance, security and operations
- Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, including virtualization, source control, build and test automation, and code quality automation technologies
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, & a self-starter
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
- Good proficiency in the English language
Join our community of remote professionals!
We have over 4,000 Crossover team members and are growing our network around the world.