Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 5 à 10 ans
Secteur d'activité : Informatique
Région : Tout le Maroc | Maroc
Publication : du
08/02/2019 au 08/04/2019
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Oui
Postes proposés : 10
IT Project Manager ($100K/year) - Remote Work (Casablanca, Rabat, Fez, Marrakesh, Tangier)
Who is Crossover?
Crossover connects talent from around the globe with companies who are looking to hire only the best. We have more than 1850+ people from 98 different countries working full time (40 hrs/wk) for our clients and we are growing quickly as we have more customer demand than we can find good people.
We are also a mission-driven company. In other words, we believe in providing people with high-paying, long-term jobs/careers. We are not a marketplace in which companies are trying to hire someone at bottom basement rates for temporary work.
Finding reliable, fairly compensated freelance or contract work can be a challenge. And sifting through sites filled with short-term gigs listed at rock-bottom rates is discouraging.
You’re worth more than that. At Crossover, we understand that you’re looking for long-term contracts and competitive compensation. And that’s just what we offer to candidates who have the skills and experience to stand out and the willingness to complete our rigorous evaluation process.
All of our jobs are location-independent, intended to be multi-year in duration, and offer high rates by U.S. standards. We match talented people with great companies for long-term, remote working relationships that are a win-win for everyone.
Crossover’s IT Project Managers are responsible for the implementation of client facing and internal technical projects. They will work closely and collaborate often with clients and Crossover’s internal technical teams to ensure projects are completed on time and meet all deliverables.
IT Project Managers will also:
- Implement project plans using Crossover’s defined workflows and best practices
- Successfully lead programs utilizing project frameworks such as the Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to gather the necessary information to build project plans and budget estimates.
- Drive communication with clients to capture all deliverables to ensure a successful project delivery
- Collaborate and manage complex custom development projects with clients and software engineers
- Maintain project schedule and all assigned tasks
- Ensure auto-generated client facing communications are up to date
- Manage and foster the future team of successful Project Coordinators
Profil recherché :
- Bachelor in Computer science, Engineering with Project Management focus
- 5+ years of client facing Project Management experience in IT
- Perfect spoken and written English
- Ability to effectively present and work with C level through Individual Contributors (all levels) in IT and business functions
- Expert level experience in PM software, e.g. Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, Jira, Confluence, Visio.
- Previously coached and mentor teams
- PMP certification
- Scrum, SAFe or ITIL certifications
- Have worked in any of the big 5 consulting firms
- Strong preference for experience with Smartsheet project planning tools including Sights, Reports, Workspaces and Jira Integration.
Type de contrat :