Basé à Casablanca, avec une présence à Paris, Tunis et Marrakech, le cabinet Novancy One (http://novancy.one) est spécialisé dans le Recrutement par approche directe et la mise à disposition de consultants indépendants / Freelance, au Maroc et à l'international (Europe, Maghreb et Afrique francophone).
Nous accompagnons nos clients dans l'acquisition de talents de haut niveau, et nos candidats dans la réussite de leurs projets de carière à tavers les meilleures opportunités d'emploi.
Notre cabinet est reconnu pour son expertise dans le recrutement de profils sur toute la chaine Système d'Information (Digital factory, Business Intelligence & Big Data, Infastruture, Sécurité, ...), en plus de métiers / secteurs aussi variés que le Consulting stratégique et opérationnel (transformation, processus, RH, Change Management, ...), la Finance d'entreprise et de marché et l'Industrie (Automobile, aéronautique, énergie, chimie/mine, ...).
Nos 3 engagements vis à vis de nos candidats :
Ref. : 99998604
The Agile Coach mentors individuals, teams or the organization to promote the Agile guidelines provided by Company and to adapt them to each context; helping them adopt the good practices and an Agile mindset.
As an evangelist, he explains how the Agile mindset and Agile methodologies can improve team performance and how they can be adapted to different contexts.
As a trainer, he explains the methodology and how it is necessity to respect the main rules.
As a coach, he helps the team to adapt the methodology to the context of the intervention. He gives advice, helps with the emergence of ideas by the team and helps the team to be self-organised. He is focused on the efficiency of the whole team and its ability to improve autonomously.
His activities vary depending on the mission.
General activities :
• Provides assistance upon request.
• Helps understand the Agile mindset and take on the right behavior for the development teams, the Steering Group, and the stakeholders.
• Ensures the team is doing good Agile in each phase of the project by observing, consulting and providing feedback
• Performs continual watch for his/her domain (methods, human, …) and participates in Agile community events
• Updates continuously training and best practices documents in accordance with the maturity of the organization
• Regularly assesses Agile maturity and points out improvement opportunities
Activities with individuals
• Coaches individuals in understanding their role and improving their efficiency. The coach is primarily dedicated to the team members (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Product Leader, developers or any other team members) and may also work with Steering Group members or on other members of the organization.
• Coaches in resolving specific problems.
Activities with a team
• Motivates and inspires cross-functionnal teams in the delivery of digital products at a constant pace following best-in class Agile principles.
• Supports agile teams during framing.
• Animates different workshops.
• Helps in creating the Agile artefacts.
• Helps in animating the Agile events.
• Supports the team in producing the User Stories and provides guidance on how to write user stories properly.
• Ensures that the blocking points are identified and escalated if necessary.
• Resolves potential conflicts between peoples.
• Verifies that the team maturity is evolving to allow the coach to leave the project as soon as possible.
Activities with a Steering Group
• Helps in understanding their role in the Agile methodology.
• Provides guidance with Agile metrics.
Activities with the organization
• Contributes to the Agile communities.
• Promotes new practices.
• Updates training material and best practice documents in accordance with the maturity of the organization.
• Helps the organization throughout its transformation.
• Works with domain directors to help them extend the Agility within their perimeter.
• Deploys Agile practices beyond Agile projects and teams (Managers, support functions, …).
• Bac +5 (MS in Computer science or equivalent)
• Very good level of English
• At least 5 years of experience in Agile projects and 2 years in coaching.
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) in theory and practice.
• Knowledge of development processes at least in theory (Extreme Programming, Continuous integration, Test Driven Development, DevOps).
• Deployment of Agility on several projects.
• Coach behavior.
• Has developped human skills (e.g. by following a dedicated training), such as Empathy.
• Ability to influence a group of people.
• Ability to handle conflictual situations