Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 10 à 20 ans
Secteur d'activité : Aéronautique / Spatial
Région : Casablanca et région | Maroc
Publication : du
09/04/2018 au 09/06/2018
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Oui
Postes proposés : 1
Finance Director – Morocco (Casablanca)
InnoVista Sensors TM is a globle industrial specialist in designing actuators sensors and specialized components for automated systems
Through its brand Crouzet , InnoVista SensorsTM offers customizable, reliable and efficient components for mission-critical systems in the most demanding growing markets such as Aerospace&Defense, Transportation and Industry
With its strong expertise and devoted teams Innovista Sensors is committed to satisfying its customers worldwide
What will be your role?
As a key member of the local management team, you will be in charge of all aspects of Finance for the Crouzet business in Morocco. This covers 3 main areas:
- Industrial Controlling,
- Local accounting
- The Group’s Accounting Shared Services Center.
You will report to the Group CFO (based abroad) and be collaborating on a constant basis with the central Finance team in, France.
Acting as a strong Business Partner and in the leadership role for Finance in Morocco, you will be the number one contact for the two Plant Managers in Casablanca.
In addition to the partnership aspect with the Plant Managers you will oversee a small team focused on transactional processing of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable for the Group’s principal trading entity in France.
You will need to demonstrate mature and logical decision making in the context of a mid-sized industrial business as part of a Leveraged Buy Out. Your input will focus on improving results as well as improving the quality of financial data on which ongoing operational decisions are made.
As a local Finance leader you will have to:
- Lead the monthly and annual financial closing (P&L, Balance Sheet)
- Lead the process of statutory accounts preparation and external audit
- Ensure company reportings are done within deadlines, are free from misstatements, and prepared according to reporting norms (IFRS) as well as Local GAAP
- Identify & develop controls and processes to ensure all risks and opportunities are highlighted
- Guarantee compliance from an internal control point of view as well as adherence to Crouzet guidelines and policies for financial processes
- Give support & assistance to industrial teams to monitor the operational performance and for a better understanding of all P&L components
- Work closely with IT Department to ensure the development of internal tools and systems that can drive efficiency
- Lead the local budgeting process, from assumptions through to P&L variance analysis
- Review costs versus plans and trends to understand key business drivers; and develop plans for cost improvement
- Manage and monitor cash balances and establish regular treasury forecasts
- Prepare and present monthly performance to the local management team
- Perform analytical reviews of monthly financial statements. Make recommendations to management as to areas of improvement on the cost allocations and cost containing opportunities
- Work across company lines to track and review cost saving projects and evaluate the cost benefits
- Coordinate Internal and External auditing activities
- Maintain a continuous relationship with local banks, Tax authorities and stakeholders
- Manage the efficiency of Finance Shared Services Center located in Morocco through KPIs and other initiatives
- Conduct Monthly performance meetings with Finance team
- Lead and manage special projects that may necessitate cross-functional partnerships
- Define the road map of Morocco Finance in coherence with the Global strategy and the objectives of the Casablanca Plants
Profil recherché :
- Very strong technical skills in accounting and industrial financial management (costing, variance analysis, bills of materials, inventory valuation)
- Experienced operational decision-making and decision support: track record of identifying issues, problems, and opportunities, gathering and analyzing information, generating alternatives, choosing appropriate action, involving others
- Result Orientation: achieves outcomes, drives for results
- Developing People by delegating, empowering & coaching
- Strong Internal Client Focus: Implements effective ways to monitor and evaluate internal client concerns (Industrial team), issues and anticipate internal clients’ needs (service mindset)
- Minimum 10 years of post-graduate experience, with previous roles covering all aspects of the Finance function including accounting, industrial analysis, financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, all in multicultural environment
- Experience of leading a team, coaching and encouraging, in the context of a wider Group, and able to work independently and remotely from your line manager.
- Self-motivated person with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills, fluent in both French & English (written and spoken)
- JD Edwards experience strongly preferred
Type de contrat :