Direction Informatique /...
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 10 à 20 ans
Secteur d'activité : Informatique
Région : Tout le Maroc | Maroc
Publication : du
02/08/2018 au 02/11/2018
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Non
Postes proposés : 10
Vice President of Software Engineering - Casablanca, Rabat, Fez
Who is Crossover?
Crossover connects talent from around the world with companies who are looking to hire only the best. We have more than 1850+ people from 98 different countries working full time (40 hrs / wk) for our customers and we are growing quickly.
We are also a mission-driven company. In other words, we believe in providing high-paying people , long-term jobs / careers . We are not a marketplace in which we are looking for someone at the bottom rate for temporary work.
Finding reliable, fairly compensated freelance or contract work can be a challenge. And sifting through sites with rock-bottom rates is discouraging.
You're worth more than that. At Crossover , we understand that you're looking for long-term contracts and competitive compensation . And that's just what we have to offer, and we are looking for a more comprehensive and more flexible approach.
All of our jobs are rental-independent, designed to be multi-year in duration, and offer high rates by US standards . We match talented people with great companies for long-term , remote working relationships that are a win-win for everyone.
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament this Saturday to hire VPs of Software Engineering (USD $200K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
You will be expected to run an engineering organization using revolutionary and radically differentiated processes with a focus on global teams, productivity, factory-like methods, and achieving quantifiable business impact.
- You will be expected to drive higher levels of value and productivity from your engineering organization than any other company you have worked for. You will be responsible for quarterly high-quality product delivery.
- You will build, develop and engage a team from a global talent pool and ensure the team effectively and efficiently solve challenging software problems with engineers distributed around the globe. You must continuously improve the quality of your teams using our global talent sourcing.
- You will leverage your technical depth as a former developer and architect to set a personal standard for Computer Science excellence, and push your teams to achieve your quality bar.
- You will be required to hire, coach and lead 5-15 Software Engineering Managers who in turn will follow your lead to effectively manage their global teams.
- You will be expected to be an expert at aggressive goal setting and derive weekly productivity improvements to drive significant levels of value and productivity at much higher levels than in most companies.
- You will be expected to do deep-dives into problem-solving with your teams and able to leverage past technical expertise in Software Development, Quality Assurance, Cloud Infrastructure, and automated deployments using CI/CD tools.
- You will work closely with our Fortune 500 customer executives as well as key executives within ESW Capital. The expectation is that you are a seasoned professional with excellent English communication skills that can effectively manage executive relationships.
- You will report to the SVP and will serve as a vital member of the global executive team of an affiliated ESW Capital company.
Profil recherché :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (MS or Ph.D. preferred) is absolutely mandatory
- Been at least 5 years in a Senior technology management position such as CTO, Head of Development, VP of Engineering
- Spent at least 8 years in hands-on C++, Java or .NET architecture and programming in a hands-on, development-intensive individual contributor role
- You should have managed teams of more than 50 contributors and have hired and led at least 5 other managers for a minimum of 5 years
- 15+ years of engineering experience leading multiple teams across multiple products and technologies — this is a global leadership role for a seasoned software development leader, not a first executive role for a great software development manager
- Experience in Software Engineering focused instead of product management
- Proven experience in building high-performance teams and scalable best engineering practices
- Recent experience with DevOps, CICD, and Cloud architecture. We live in the Cloud
- Experience with high-end enterprise systems deployed in environments of Global 100 corporation complexity
- An Advanced level of English
We recommend that you attend the tournament instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.
Join our community of remote professionals!
Type de contrat :