Who is Crossover?
Crossover connects talent from around the world with companies who are looking to hire only the best. We have more than 1850+ people from 98 different countries working full time (40 hrs / wk) for our customers and we are growing quickly.
We are also a mission-driven company. In other words, we believe in providing high-paying people, long-term jobs / careers. We are not a marketplace in which we are looking for someone at the bottom rate for temporary work.
Finding reliable, fairly compensated freelance or contract work can be a challenge. And sifting through sites with rock-bottom rates is discouraging.
You're worth more than that. At Crossover, we understand that you're looking for long-term contracts and competitive compensation. And that's just what we have to offer, and we are looking for a more comprehensive and more flexible approach.
All of our jobs are rental-independent, designed to be multi-year in duration, and offer high rates by US standards. We match talented people with great companies for long-term, remote working relationships that are a win-win for everyone.
We're running an Online Hiring Event this Saturday to hire VPs of SaaSOps ($200k/yr)
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
The Vice President of SaaSOps will be expected to ensure the availability, uptime and cost optimization of our high-quality products. You should have an always-on mentality, a passion for metrics-driven decisions, and a desire to execute drastically differentiated technical operations processes using cutting edge technologies.
You will be responsible for building out a globally dispersed technical operation using distributed teams and an ultra-efficient application hosting infrastructure. We have a set of SaaSOps processes and activities already in place. Your first priority will be to scale these activities – while continuing to meet tight, daily SLAs. Priority two will focus on long-term planning to drive continual improvement.
At Crossover, we set high-quality bars and push for constant improvements, the Vice President SaaSOps activities will include:
- Running deep-dives into weekly metrics and escalations
- The building, developing, engaging and coaching a team from a global talent pool
- Leading meetings to communicate team updates, process changes, and improvements
- Leveraging your broad Technical Operations Management experience to raise the level of the team performance in an atypical fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (MS or Ph.D. preferred) is absolutely mandatory
- +15 years of experience in IT Operations Management
- At least 3 years of SaaS Ops/Tech Ops/Infrastructure Ops/DevOps experience
- Proven leadership experience of building and managing globally dispersed teams with a size of 50+ heads
- Experience with high-end enterprise systems deployed in environments of Global 100 corporation complexity with millions of users
- Cloud-based hosting experience with Amazon EC2 a significant plus
- Experience with/or knowledge of CRM tools for tracking case/ticket lifecycle and KPI reporting
- International experience
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. We do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
- Good proficiency in English language
Join our community of remote professionals!