Niveau d'expérience requis : De 10 à 20 ans
Secteur d'activité : Informatique
Région : Tout le Maroc | Maroc
Publication : du
07/08/2018 au 07/10/2018
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Oui
Postes proposés : 5
Vice President of Customer Support - Casablanca, Rabat, Fez
Who is Crossover?
Crossover connects talent from around the world with companies who are looking to hire only the best. We have more than 1850+ people from 98 different countries working full time (40 hrs / wk) for our customers and we are growing quickly.
We are also a mission-driven company. In other words, we believe in providing high-paying people , long-term jobs / careers . We are not a marketplace in which we are looking for someone at the bottom rate for temporary work.
Finding reliable, fairly compensated freelance or contract work can be a challenge. And sifting through sites with rock-bottom rates is discouraging.
You're worth more than that. At Crossover , we understand that you're looking for long-term contracts and competitive compensation . And that's just what we have to offer, and we are looking for a more comprehensive and more flexible approach.
All of our jobs are rental-independent, designed to be multi-year in duration, and offer high rates by US standards . We match talented people with great companies for long-term , remote working relationships that are a win-win for everyone.
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament this Saturday to hire VP's of Customer Support (USD $200K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
The VP of Customer Support will drive a culture of continuous process improvement and weekly metrics progress - simultaneously increasing quality and efficiency.
You will be tasked to staff your support management and support agents with elite global resources that are smart, technical and have a passion for solving customer issues. Up to fifty percent of your team's time will be dedicated to our ‘pair support’ model where becoming an expert problem solver on new products is everyone’s job.
What you will do as a VP of Customer Support:
- Lead our global support organization, and be responsible for recruiting and developing a world-class team of professionals and defining a service-oriented culture, and establishing processes, systems, and training infrastructure to enable them to deliver fast and high-quality solutions to customer questions and problems
- You will become an expert on our Worksmart productivity measurement tool. Our innovative software that combines time tracking with productivity enhancement. Be prepared for the future of work with this data-driven solution to help managers measure productivity within their remote teams.
- The VP of Customer Support will work directly with the SVP and other functional leaders to establish a stretch target and create operational improvement strategies to enable execution
- Assume operational leadership for our global support across all portfolio companies - while building a model that can accept another 25-50 companies a year
- Building a deeply rooted culture of customer accountability and metric-based operational excellence within these teams - including world-class hiring and coaching
- Standardize a new product onboarding program for support, our very own Pair Support Program that moves newly acquired products into support in less than 90 days in such a way that performance targets are met from day-1 of go-live
- Identify and drive cross-functional process improvement and automation initiatives that will simplify the current state, multiple organizational efficiency, and ultimately create ongoing economies of scale
Profil recherché :
- +10 years experience managing 50+ person and 5+ people managers in a B2B or B2C multi-tiered global customer service environment - including helpdesk and highly technical support teams (phone, chat and email based) - with a track record of customer reported excellence across multiple products and technologies
- Deep passion for customer success, coupled with a driving motivation to solve their problems and continually improve their experience
- A deeply operational mindset - you dive into details, make decisions based on data, relentlessly measure and test, and hold people accountable for fact-based results
- A strategic organizational outlook - you quickly understand and align clearly with the company’s vision for the support organization. You are able to quickly provide strategic input to the executive layer for any part of the organization you are responsible
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills, high emotional intelligence, and proven ability to thrive in a high growth, global, virtual environment are essential
We recommend that you attend the tournament instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.
Join our community of remote professionals!
Type de contrat :