Who is Crossover?
Crossover connects talent from around the world with companies who are looking to hire only the best. We have more than 1850+ people from 98 different countries working full time (40 hrs / wk) for our customers and we are growing quickly.
We are also a mission-driven company. In other words, we believe in providing high-paying people , long-term jobs / careers . We are not a marketplace in which we are looking for someone at the bottom rate for temporary work.
Finding reliable, fairly compensated freelance or contract work can be a challenge. And sifting through sites with rock-bottom rates is discouraging.
You're worth more than that. At Crossover , we understand that you're looking for long-term contracts and competitive compensation . And that's just what we have to offer, and we are looking for a more comprehensive and more flexible approach.
All of our jobs are rental-independent, designed to be multi-year in duration, and offer high rates by US standards . We match talented people with great companies for long-term , remote working relationships that are a win-win for everyone.
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament this Saturday to hire Telecom Business Consultants ($100K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
The Telecom Consultant will work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer in advising Optiva’s more than 100 global mobile operators on key business issues such as acquisition, revenue, churn and cost.
He/she will be responsible for performing data analysis, preparing and presenting presentations and managing clients both independently and in a team setting.
We are looking for acquisition strategy, cross-sell up-sell, churn management, loyalty programs, revenue generation, Telecom Customer Segmentation, Tariff planning, Telecom Omni-Channel Strategist, Telecom Data/Cloud Play.
This role may be a great fit if
• You have experience working with Wireless Operators
• You have a working knowledge of Customer Lifecycle Value
• You are a fast learner, open to new challenges and new ways of doing things
• You possess a strong intellectual curiosity
• You excel in complex, fast-changing, unstructured environment
• You are an excellent leader, negotiator, manager, and problem solver
• You have experience as a Consultant for companies like BCG, McKinsey or Bain.
• You have immediate availability
This role is NOT a fit and you should NOT apply if
• You have no previous consulting experience
• Your consulting experience is technical in nature (e.g., I.T., networking, etc..)
• Your previous roles have primarily focused on sales or business development
• You have no experience working with wireless carriers
• You have no experience with business analysis tools and large data analysis
We recommend that you attend the tournament instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.
Join our community of remote professionals!