Who is Crossover?
Crossover connects talent from around the globe with companies who are looking to hire only the best. We have more than 1850+ people from 98 different countries working full time (40 hrs/wk) for our clients and we are growing quickly as we have more customer demand than we can find good people.
We are also a mission-driven company. In other words, we believe in providing people with high-paying, long-term jobs/careers. We are not a marketplace in which companies are trying to hire someone at bottom basement rates for temporary work.
Finding reliable, fairly compensated freelance or contract work can be a challenge. And sifting through sites filled with short-term gigs listed at rock-bottom rates is discouraging.
You’re worth more than that. At Crossover, we understand that you’re looking for long-term contracts and competitive compensation. And that’s just what we offer to candidates who have the skills and experience to stand out and the willingness to complete our rigorous evaluation process.
All of our jobs are location-independent, intended to be multi-year in duration, and offer high rates by U.S. standards. We match talented people with great companies for long-term, remote working relationships that are a win-win for everyone.
We're running an Online Hiring Event this Saturday to hire Solution Integration Chief Architects ($100k/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
A Solution Integration Chief Architect is expected to lead a team of Solution Integration Architects and Engineers. As a Chief Architect, you will be faced with different work and country cultures which you will need to adapt to. Chief Architects work remotely and also on-site at client premises.
Solution Integration Chief Architects have aggressive daily and weekly targets to work against and can expect to receive daily and weekly feedback about performance. The regular feedback is used to help you improve immediately and to help you resolve blockers which may be slowing down your performance.
Nice to Have:
• Knowledge of Optiva (Redknee)TCB or Unified Suite of products
• Knowledge of multiple technologies including (but not limited to) TCP/IP, CORBA, SOAP, SS7, Diameter, Http(s), SQL strongly preferred
• Knowledge of mobile telecom networks GSM/CDMA, billing solutions, real-time rating and charging systems, Microsoft CRM, solutions, Self-care solutions (Web, USSD, IVR), Web portals
• Sound understanding of operator business drivers and technology
• A minimum of 2 months of continuous travel on site to customers and at least 50% of travel in a year
• Possess the maturity to adapt to different corporate environments
• Should be fluent in English
• Spanish skills are advantageous to have
Join our community of remote professionals!