Who is Crossover?
Crossover connects talent from around the world with companies who are looking to hire only the best. We have more than 1850+ people from 98 different countries working full time (40 hrs / wk) for our customers and we are growing quickly.
We are also a mission-driven company. In other words, we believe in providing high-paying people, long-term jobs / careers. We are not a marketplace in which we are looking for someone at the bottom rate for temporary work.
Finding reliable, fairly compensated freelance or contract work can be a challenge. And sifting through sites with rock-bottom rates is discouraging.
You're worth more than that. At Crossover, we understand that you're looking for long-term contracts and competitive compensation. And that's just what we have to offer, and we are looking for a more comprehensive and more flexible approach.
All of our jobs are rental-independent, designed to be multi-year in duration, and offer high rates by US standards. We match talented people with great companies for long-term, remote working relationships that are a win-win for everyone.
We're running an Online Hiring Event this coming Saturday to hire SVPs of Sales ($400K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
The SVP of Sales will work closely, lead and inspire a sales team of high performing enterprise & SMB software reps. You will be closing contracts with an average value of 1-20K USD. The SVP will use her/his strong hunter pedigree to bring new logos to our customer base by closing sales and creating profitable customer relationships.
As a sales leader with a proven track record, you will provide practical guidelines and direction, coaching all resources in the organization's sales function. The SVP Sales is accountable for the organization’s sales performance across the team and the entire portfolio, through structured forecasting, using tools and platforms. Success is measured by achieving the sales goals, and close interaction with board stakeholders to align sales objectives with the firm’s business strategy.
The SVP of Sales primary function is managing a variety of end-to-end activities including negotiating net new sales, renewals and giving daily support to the team. This individual will work collaboratively with 50-100 Enterprise software companies using an innovative weekly time-based compensation model.
Reporting to the COO, you will set KPI’s leading to aggressive goals and quotas, driving the team performance on a daily and weekly basis.
Skills and experience
• 10+ years of high-performing individual contribution in enterprise software or solution net new sales from a top software sales organization. A star “hunter” pedigree
• 5+ years experience managing a team of 15 - 20 sales reps
• Experience managing annual recurring revenue of at least 500 M - 1 B USD where the average ACV (annual contract value) of software sold is between $1K-$20K
• Comfortable leading in a team with a roster of wins as an outsider against better-known competitors
• Multiple experiences implementing or strengthening sales management processes
• Demonstrated ability to work with geographically and remote dispersed teams
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Technical or advanced degree, such as an MBA, from a top-tier university
• A process-driven manager with little tolerance for substandard performance and zero tolerance for lack of effort
• Performance and metrics driven
• Takes a consultative approach to selling value rather than solely taking a transactional approach to selling features/units
• Confident in always set aggressive goals
• Excited to join a fast-paced organization with aggressive weekly goals and metric oriented
• Willing to fit and adapt to a consolidated management methodology and company culture
• A “player/coach” manager who is unafraid to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done
Join our community of remote professionals!