Référence mondiale depuis 50 ans en matière de recherche et de gestion des compétences, nous accompagnons depuis 1997 l'entreprise marocaine dans ses mutations.
Novateurs et leaders d'opinion, notre ambition est de faire évoluer les mentalités et la culture des ressources humaines au Maroc. Le capital humain, créateur de valeur ajoutée, est pour nous plus qu'une vision, c'est un état d'esprit et une philosophie de groupe qui donne un sens à nos actions.
Au quotidien, nous nous rassemblons autour de valeurs fortes et, sur la base d'une organisation rigoureuse, appliquons une notion essentielle, celle du partenariat. Recruter vos futurs collaborateurs, vous accompagner dans votre flexibilité est notre métier.
For our client, we are looking for a General Manager Hotel for several cities of Morocco.
You have for mission :
• Lead and supervise all relevant activities within all departments of the hotel operation;
• Responsible for the commercial results of operation;
• Keep close contacts to specialists and co-ordinates relevant activities to improve commercial and other results. This always with due regard to execution and maintenance policies, operational policies and standards, international and domestic;
• Ensure that the hotel consistently disposes of an adequate, motivated and skilled personnel at all levels;
• Care about the Management Development within the area of responsibility by encouraging and evaluating candidates on a regular basis;
• Maintain good relations with the supervisor, the Department Heads as well as the local authorities and other key persons.
• Achievements of commercial results of the area of responsibility, on short and long term.
• Compilation of the budget for the sphere of responsibility, proposes to the Hospitality department.
• Establishment of the Marketing Plan including the Action Plan (mid and long term) in co-ordination with the Hospitality Department.
• Constant awareness of the general market trends (local, domestic, international) and the activities of competitors.
• Up-keeping and improvement of contacts to our business partners.
• Co-ordination of hotel's marketing activities to be in line with approved budgets.
• Implementation of adequate control tools to monitor the commercial situation in all aspects, daily, weekly, monthly and year to date.
• Management, control and supervision over all departments and staff of the hotel.
• Personnel development within the hotel, quality and quantity of executive staff, fluctuation and turnover, satisfaction and level of training.
• Ensuring a high standard of skills and know-how on a professional (training) level.
• Management and supervision in particular of technical matters (systems and maintenance).
• Promotes and encourages contacts within the establishment, collaboration and coherence with the colleagues, the staff units and other corp. offices.
• Represents the hotel and the Owner towards the outside
• Line responsibility for the hotel measured by organisational degree, maintenance in corp. business policies, management of guidelines and standards
• Gastronomy image, image of the F&B outlets and the catering to obtain and maintain a good position in the city where the hotel is located : Quality of image, Profile within the market, Professional appearance
• Realisation of Owner strategy whenever decisions of long term nature are involved.
• Establishes the comment to the monthly financial report according to requirements.
Special tasks and responsibilities are agreed on and set forth annually in the quality and quantity objectives (in particular: commercial efficiency and personnel development / promotion of executive staff).
Graduate degree from a major business or tourism school with major in related managed hotels
A total of 10 years of experience as Hotel Manager or 15 years’ experience in management of related asset sector